I was going through all of the photos on Mom's computer up north, what an amazing few months it has been spending time with family and friends. I came across this picture from our trip to the North Channel and it took my breath away. My Boys...
Wow! That is an awesome picture! But I am a total sucker for anything having to do with Daddies and their babies! So sweet- make sure to frame this one!
Baby Name Reveal Party
-
A surprise reappearance on the blog! Yay! Although I very much liked the
idea of closing the Grand Life blog with our last Cayman entry, I decided
this w...
The Girls Meet Their Sister
-
What a precious moment this was! One of the best of my life! If only I
had remembered to hit the "record" button on the video camera! Savannah
and Ha...
The Good Life....
-
Just finished week 1 in Kenya. When I booked my flight to Nairobi it was
only supposed to be a transition city on my way to Tanzania, but has turned
out t...
Quick Kru update
-
This is way overdue. And I know I *owe* a post on the girls, but I am not
keeping a baby book, so this is my record keeping.
CRAWLING: Kru has been "crawl...
By Leo Babauta We’re entering the last month of the year, and for many of
us, it’s a darker and quieter season. It’s the perfect time for reflection.
I l...
If action is the basis for success, indecision is the birthplace of failure.
And *dear god*, have I been indecisive this last month...To be fair, I have
...
Easter is one of those holidays I am never really sure about. It's not
something I grew up celebrating, so I always feel a little lost about the
non-Christ...
Little miss is in the midst of toilet training (as we were instructed to
call it by her Montessori teachers). While she has used her potty twice so
far–muc...
2 comments:
10-18-08, One boy is here and we can't wait to see our other boy, and Mommy too!
Wow! That is an awesome picture! But I am a total sucker for anything having to do with Daddies and their babies! So sweet- make sure to frame this one!
Post a Comment