Monday, October 13, 2008

Curls, glorious curls...

They're GONE!!! John had his first haircut this week, I can't believe how fast he is growing up. I know many babies have their first haircut soon after birth, but John was not very blessed in the hair department- despite all of the heartburn I had! I was really loving the way the back of his hair curled up into little golden rings. But as it grew longer it got heavier and stopped curling, so then it was just long and a little like a mullet. Now, I have nothing against mullets, I just don't want my handsome little man to have one!
I'll post pictures soon, they are down in GP and we are up north enjoying the colors changing on the trees.

2 comments:

Janet said...

How did John like his first haircut? Really looking forward to seeing all three of you! As with Jeff, curls always seem to grow back!

Joelle Turner said...

Oh my goodness!! I can't WAIT to see the pics....