Tuesday, November 11, 2008

While the cats away...

Jeff was out at the boat for a few days, so John and I had some fun! Well, at least John did....
We went through all of John's clothes to see what still fits and what is too small- hes had a growth spurt these past few weeks and a few of the one-piece outfits are WAY too short! He likes my winter hat, and hes been carrying his mittens around all week- ready for the snow in Michigan! (I know that he looks like he is in pain here, but truly this really is his smile these days!!!)



The other day I noticed little hand prints all over the dishwasher and oven door. John is such a big helper, he cleaned them all off (with a little help!)





I was getting a migraine one morning and being the great little guy that he is, John played in the tub- fully clothed, including shoes- for at least 30 minutes! He got in on his own and when he was done he got out. It was such a nice quiet break for me! All I did was take a few pictures and then sit on the floor with my eyes closed!



2 comments:

Lorren said...

What an angel. He takes good care of his mommy!

Janet said...

Enjoy every moment because babies grow up too quickly! It's never to early to help around the house and he appears to be having fun. Water is a fun place for John; I'm glad you had a few moments of rest. Abby take time for yourself!