Saturday, April 17, 2010

Big Boy...

As John gets closer to his 3rd birthday I find myself looking at him with a teary eye. These days he is looking more and more like a big boy and less like a baby. I've been keeping his hair longer since his first haircut and I think it made his face still look round a chubby like a baby, but last week I gave him a real 'big boy' haircut...

You might remember this, his twirling obsession. Well, its gotten a lot more consistent in the last weeks as our family has been transitioning (again) and moving around more. His fingers were getting stuck often (yes, even in his sleep sometimes) and he was waking up with knots so thick they were like dread locks. It was time. He is nearly 3, and a real big boy.

2 comments:

Joelle Turner said...

I'm sure it broke your heart to cut his hair, but I LOVE IT! He looks soooo handsome! And yes, like a big boy... older. But what a good looking kid! Love you, girl!!

Janet said...

John is a cutie. I can't see any bald spots after cutting out the knots, good job Abby!