Friday, May 23, 2008

MILK

Today John tried real milk for the first time!!! It is such a milestone- our little boy is growing up. I wanted to introduce it slowly over the next few weeks so he gets used to the taste so at lunchtime I put 2oz into his cup just to try it. Apparently we are not going to have much of a problem- he loved it! His nose is really stuffy still so a lot ran down his chin, also this is the first time he has had anything but water in his cup- surprise!







I think by the end he was in a total milk coma.

2 comments:

Joelle Turner said...

I totally thought I commented on this series of pictures!! I love the milk running down his chin and the milk coma! Adorable!!! I miss you, Johnny boy!

Last Paradise said...

for me he not only engulfed the milk boat soaked his clothes. could not disengage his mouth from the spigot

pop pop