Sunday, June 8, 2008

The Cousins...

Yesterday we all went out to Ken and Kristen's house for dinner. Ariana (6), Parker (4), Owen (2) and John- it was so much fun!!! They have this huge waterslide thing in their backyard that is a bit like a moonwalk think, with continuous air and water being pumped through and on it- The kids had a blast, even John liked splashing in the water and me helping him down the slide! They also have a big swingset that has a small rock wall on one side- Kristen and I were talking on the grass when I looked over and John was already at least a foot off the ground climbing it! I kept my hand on his buns just in case, but he managed to climb the rest of the wall! I decided that John has absolutely NO idea that he is only 1- he thinks he is just as big and strong as the other kids! It is really fun to see them all interact with one another, while we all enjoy a nice glass of wine. Thanks Ken and Kristen! It was so much fun, we should do it more often!!!!!



Even Pop took a few turns on the slide! I have a video of it, I just have to figure out how to load it :)



Yes, that is John's hand IN PopPop's beer glass... Ari thought he was so funny! Poor John smelled like beer all evening after that.

2 comments:

Lorren said...

That's the coolest water slide I've ever seen! And your dad looks like he is LOVING being a grandpa! How sweet! I bet the grandkids love him, too!

Last Paradise said...

Yeah, even the neighbor kids from across the street who were over playing were calling him PaPa!!! He's amazing.