Thursday, June 5, 2008

PopPop

One of the things I love most in life is watching my parents interact with John. Tonight, John was ready for his dinner so I put him in the highchair and sat down to feed him. Dad (PopPop) wanted to feed him so I handed over the spoon and left the room! Although he does great with other people, John won't pay attention to them when I'm around. I managed to sneak into the kitchen and get a few shots while he wasn't looking, then I retreated to the basement to work on the BLOG! I could hear them laughing and blowing bubbles at one another- Mom said it was priceless but I knew if I went up I would ruin the moment. These are the things that matter most in life! I feel so lucky that John has 4 grandparents who love him.

1 comment:

Joelle Turner said...

How precious. I do love watching my parents interact with my girlies too. It really is precious. Uncle Dick looks like a great Pop Pop! I mean, who wouldn't want Santa for a Pop Pop?!?