Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Morgan



For as long as I can remember my Dad has had this little red sports car. It is a 1953 Morgan, candy apple red, convertible. I can remember riding it in parades as a kid and throwing candy at the onlookers, riding in the back on the highway home from 'Morgan Owners' meetings... Unfortunately for the past few years it has lived in the garage in need of some maintenance. Dad and Jeff have worked together last summer and again this spring to bring it back to life- it is in need of a good scrub and wax, but at least we got her out of the garage today and took a little spin. John had a blast just playing in it- he liked to climb in 'Dukes of Hazard' style- over the door!






Hopefully we'll get some more driving in this summer!

3 comments:

Mandy said...

Abby,

I finally have an account on google, so I can post on your site! We can't wait to see you for 4th of July weekend!

Joelle Turner said...

Johnny looks AWESOME in that car!!

Janet said...

What can I say? He's some cute baby and he looks so good in red!